Saturday, August 16, 2008

my books

Hello, my name is Satzki and i like to write books. Here is a preveiw of one:

Chapter 1
Well, if you’re looking for an adventurous story, you’ve picked up the right book. It all started with two girls on the most adventurous summer vacation ever.
“Hurry up Jane!” Jane was a girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, who always wore the clothes that were in style. She didn’t like to get her clothes dirty, but when it came to swimming, that definitely changed. 10 year old Jane was bossy( some of the time).
“I’m coming, Carmen! I can’t decide whether to take my pink, fluffy, p j ‘s, or my blue, velvet, ones.” Now, Carmen was just the opposite, she had green eyes, long brown hair that was very curly. 10 year old Carmen was the type of person who didn’t care what clothes were in style. In fact, she didn’t care if she was wearing the most boyish clothes in the universe!
“Just take both.” said Carmen.
“But I don’t want to. I’m taking one pair of my best kind, and 6 of the others.” Jane explained.
“Oh, so what? Just take the blue.” Carmen said.
(10 minutes later)
“There we go. All right mom, I’m done packing!” Jane called.
“Great! Let’s go on vacation!” Mom shouted.
“Yeah!” both girls screamed at the same time. They grabbed their stuff and hopped into their minivan.
Six hours later, after too much reading, coloring, playing, sleeping, fighting, talking, and eating, they arrived. “I never knew the California beach was so beautiful.” Jane said in awe.
“Me either.” Carmen said in agreement. They quickly changed into their swimsuits and ran to ask the lifeguard some questions.
“So full of energy.” their mom said, shaking her head.
“ Is there dolphins we can ride on?”
“Is there lots of really cute boys?”
“Do you have a girlfriend?”
“Is there sharks?”
“Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on a sec’. I can only answer one question at a time, ladies!” he said. “First of all, yes, there are dolphins to ride on. I don’t know about the boys, you have to tell yourself that, missy. The girlfriend is my business, and no, there are no sharks.” Just then they ran off to call some dolphins.

No comments: